Friday 20 April 2012

GeoGebra Warrior

As I started learning GeoGebra to start my online teaching career, I needed a bank account to get the fee from abroad deposited into my bank. Hence I decided to take a SBI bank account as it was very near.

I and my friends went to the State Bank of India, Mattancherry .One of the staff in the bank told me to ask  the next officer. We went to ask him for an application form .He didn't give and he said that he is busy in his work and sent me to yet another officer. After going to three different places and not getting a simple application form, we asked for the manager . The security staff didn't let us in. He said "Sir is busy you can't see him now. We saw that the so called Manager was simply walking around there. Anyway, we decided that the bank does not deserve our account.

I am learning to teach Mathematics using GeoGebra at GeoGebra Institute of Kerala. We went back to the class and reported our experience to our teacher.



Mr. Sebastian Panakal is a Wiki Facilitator. He started Learn English Online project in Kerala.

He asked us to write a blog. He has written a blog about GeoGebra Ambassador Lakshmi.

"Write your experience in the blog. A blog makes your voice heard."

Hence I have named my blog GeoGebra Warrior.

1 comment: